ACTIONABLE STEPS AFTER COMPLETING THE TRAINING VIDEO
1. Pixel Code
Log into Facebook--> Click Arrow in top right--> In drop down click on Manage Ads--> Click on your ad account--> Click on the 3 bars in top left--> Click on All Tools--> Click on Pixels
Create your Pixel Code
1. Email to the person that maintains your website
2. Follow the instruction to paste the code into the Header section of all the pages on your website.
2. Custom Audience
Log into Facebook--> Click Arrow in top right--> In drop down click on Manage Ads--> Click on your ad account--> Click on the 3 bars in top left--> Click on All Tools--> Audience--> Create Custom Audience--> Create Audience--> Custom Audience
1. Website Traffic- Create a custom audience for the pixel code we just placed onto your website. You can now re-target people that have visited your website to an ad. This is a HUGE reason why it will take time for your ads to be fully returning at their highest potential.
2. Customer File- If you use Mailchimp, follow the instructions for connecting. If not, you can export email addresses out of your EHR system and you should be keeping any marketing contacts in a spreadsheet. Those email addresses can be plugged into two seperate audiences by simply copying and pasting the information.
Copy- Highlight and Ctrl+C or Right Click, Copy
Paste- Highlight and Ctrl+V or Right Click, Paste
3. Set up Ad
Set up your First Facebook Ad. What is your initial goal from the first video in this series?
- Share, Comment, Like Contest
- Traffic to Website with recent blog Facebook Post
- Traffic to Fill an Event
- Video Engagement
- Promote Live Video
- Lead Generation Ad for New Patients
TEST FACEBOOK AD--- > If it's not returning the results you like/want then shut it off, or just pause it.
Let's discuss ads in more detail during one of your included one on one sessions!