10 Social Media Power Tools any Chiropractor Can Implement
On the ChiroSocialTech Instagram page, we have been giving away a free social media 3rd party software (or apps) you can implement to create massive power for your Chiropractic Clinic’s Social Media Marketing. In this article, we are counting down the 10 Christmas Technology Tools to Align Your #SocialSubluxation.
For this list, we really looked to identify systems and applications that you probably haven’t heard of. We also wanted to supply you with only tools that you can get a quality free version of. Many also have paid versions. I always start on free versions and then if it works and I want/need the additional offerings, will upgrade. The majority of your dollars as a clinic should be input into content creation and advertisements. I do not recommend many of the clinics I work with to purchase social media tools;rather to work with a Social Media Agency, like ChiroSocialTech, to receive the benefits with crowd-sourcing type pricing.
ChiroSocialTech’s 10 Technology Tools for your Social Media Arsenal
10. Woobox- You can login with your Facebook account and use the free version to create custom tabs for your Facebook Page. In the settings of the custom tabs you can add a custom image for the tab. These images can quickly be created in our #8 tool- Canva.
9. Repost App- Repost is an App that will help you to step up your Instagram game. This tool will allow you to repost an instagram, easy enough. This tool is powerful in growing your following on Instagram. Be strategic and repost from other local businesses and organizations, like your Chamber of Commerce. Repost will tag them and copy the content for the post for you.
8. Canva App- Canva.com is a robust, free graphic creation software that until recently, was only available on a desktop. I still use the desktop version predominately to create content, but the App is a great quick and on the go option. If you have a quote or saying that you want to share, just open up the Canva App, choose your destination for the optimal image size, use on of the pre-made template designs available or start from scratch. Quickly design a branded image and share to your Social Media directly, save to your phone or schedule through your next tool, Hootsuite.
7. Hootsuite- Hootsuite is a social media scheduling software. You can set it up from a desktop and then add a chrome extension and app on your smartphone for full power. With the free version, you can add up to three social accounts. Because you get the most power scheduling posts directly in Facebook, you can add your Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin or maybe a Facebook Group. Hootsuite has some power hacks inside of it’s dashboard including scheduling a bulk upload of Tweet to Twitter. Strategize, Plan, Create, Schedule, Automate.
6. Crowdfire- Crowdfire you will access from a desktop and can login with your Twitter or Instagram accounts. In this free software you can set up Auto DM’s (aka Direct Messages) in Twitter that will be sent anytime someone follows you. Check it out by going and following ChiroSocialTech on Twitter! You can also use the following, non followers and copy followers options as a massive Twitter and Instagram growth hack. For example, put in your Chamber’s Twitter handle and then quickly follow all of their followers (most likely local accounts). You can also use the unfollow feature to help manage your follow to followers ratio which is important in both Instagram and Twitter.
5. LastPass- Please use a password manager to add an additional layer of security to your devices. Lastpass can be accessed from a desktop, chrome extension and app giving you ability to create secure passwords, store them, update them regularly, share them and more all within one easy to use dashboard. Lastpass we do recommend the premium version; however you can get a free trial to get started. In addition to LastPass, an additional security layer you want is to set up and use Dual Authentication. Your sites that offer this will usually prompt you at some point when you login to set it up. If not, check the settings on said app. Your Bank, Email and Facebook are top sites that you want to be sure to have dual authentication set up on. Please do not ever use general passwords, this is seen a lot when we are doing initial online audits with clients. Gonstead123, Life1, Innate8, BJPalmer1, not kidding! Stop doing it, if this is you, go change them now!
4. Snip.ly- You have probably heard of and have used a link shortener like bit.ly. This is not to be confused with that, Snip.ly takes shortening a link to a whole new level! With snip.ly you can create brand profiles and call to actions that lay over a webpage. When you share that webpage as a snip.ly link, your audience that clicks on it will see your overlay. With the premium version, which is quite pricey but well worth it for us, gives you powerful retargeting options. This is one of the ChiroSocialTech service secrets, for those reading this diligently!
3. Google Apps- We wanted to throw Google Apps as a whole in here as it is very underutilized. Here are 5 Tools to get your started. Remember that Google also provides an immense amount of training and education on all of their tools. The key is to not let the dashboards and options overwhelm you. There are lots of options in order to allow many practical uses of the features, look for what you need and don’t complicate it with too many options. With any business plan you have 24 hour support available from Google.
NOTE: “ G Suite customers who are subject to HIPAA and wish to use G Suite with PHI must sign a Business Associate Agreement (BAA) with Google.” Via Google
3.2 Analytics We are still working with customers that have not grabbed their pixel code from Google Analytics and injected on website. This is a free service to look at a really impressive compilation of your website's traffic and activity.
3.3 Local Business The biggest goal you have with any marketing efforts is that it leads to more business. People do search for their healthcare providers online. They get referrals, references and information about healthcare online.
“60% of American adults use smartphones and tablets to search for local product and service information.”
3.4 Webmaster Tools A healthy review of your website.
3.5 Fonts Endless amounts of Fonts you can use free. The best part of Google Tools are that most of them are free for you to use. As healthcare professionals you will need to pay for the business suite and get an BAA as mentioned above.
2. BeLive.tv- Go Live on Facebook from your Computer! Currently the platform is in Beta Mode and you have to apply, but was quick and easy for me and others that we have sent to use. You can also put borders and overlays (right now there is a snow option, for example). Our favorite additional feature is ability to highlight a comment and it will pop it up big on the screen. You can also type something while live and it will pop it up on the screen.
1. Trello- The number one ChiroSocialTech 2016 Christmas Tech Tool is Trello. You may have heard of Basecamp or Asana, Trello is a similar project management system. It does have a desktop and app version and is free to use. It takes some commitment to learn and set it up, but once you do, will really help organize and systemize many aspects of your business. Here is a simple example Trello Board. To discuss having your procedures custom built in Trello, contact us here at ChiroSocialTech for a consult.
JUST RELEASED: Get the full ChiroSocialTech Tech Start Up Social Media Tips in your First Trello Board, Free here--- bit.ly/TrelloCST